In order to ensure employee safety and stability, both physically and mentally, the Fujifilm Group is promoting workplace development where worker safety comes first and careful attention is paid to the tasks involved in each work operation.
Fujifilm Group Occupational Health and Safety Policy
The Fujifilm Group operates its businesses based on this policy, considering that the securing of employees' occupational health and safety is the most important basic element in its corporate activities.
- 1. We will consider the employees' occupational health and safety as top priority.
- 2. We will proactively support the maintenance and promotion of employees' health.
- 3. We will realize the highest standard quality of employees' occupational health and safety in response to the demands of society.
- 4. We will establish smooth communications between all Fujifilm-related companies and their employees the regarding occupational health and safety.
- 5. We will actively provide employee education and training on occupational health and safety.
Adopted on January 12, 2010
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation