Consumers want to hear from other people who own the product they are considering. We encourage you to be honest about your experience (but feel free to brag!).
The following guidelines (the “Guidelines”) are here to help you understand your responsibilities as a product reviewer.
Our ‘Do’ List:
1. Please personally use the product before you submit a review.
We want to hear about your own first-hand and authentic experience.
2. Please be detailed about your experience with the product.
Use specifics to explain why you liked or disliked the product.
3. Please only upload content that is yours to upload.
Respect the trade-marks, copyrights and intellectual property rights of others. Among other things, this means do not upload any content that belongs to others including any stuff you have collected from around the internet.
4. Please disclose any compensation received for your review or any potential conflict of interest.
If you have been compensated for your review or if someone in your immediate family or household works for Fujifilm, its affiliates or a company closely aligned with them, please disclose such fact (no specifics necessary) in any applicable customer reviews you post.
5. Please do be nice!
The reviewer community is a diverse one, composed of many types of people who all have the right to share thoughts and ideas. Please be polite and respectful in your interactions with other reviewers. Critical or spiteful comments about other reviews or their authors posted on the page are not acceptable.
6. Please remember to give the product a rating score.
Our ‘Don't’ List:
1. Don't forget we are a general audience site.
If you would hesitate to show the material you are posting to your neighbor, coworker, parent or other family members that means it is probably not suitable for our community. Please don’t submit content containing obscenities, discriminatory or harassing language, or swearing or other language not suitable for a public forum.
2. Don't upload any content that is illegal or prohibited or that describes illegal or prohibited activity.
This would include defamatory or libelous statements, or content which violates the trade-mark, copyright or other intellectual property rights of a third party.
3. Don’t use your account for promotional, advertising or other commercial purposes.
4. Don’t disclose any of your personal information or anyone else’s.
Personal information means any information about an identifiable individual, including yourself, such as name, email addresses, phone numbers, and physical addresses.
5. Don’t make requests for Technical Assistance here.
Kindly visit www.fujifilm.ca/support for customer service requests.
6. Don’t reference retailers or a competitor’s name or model.
Here are some other things to keep in mind:
Copyright and trade-mark infringements.
Failure to Comply With These Guidelines.
Compliance with these Guidelines is important to us. If you fail to comply with these Guidelines, your content may be removed or not posted and your account may be terminated with or without warning; further action may be taken as well.
Other accountholders’ submissions.
Despite our efforts to set out these clear Guidelines, you may still come across non-compliant posts or posts that are otherwise offensive. Please feel free to notify us of any of the forgoing at email@example.com. We may require further information from you in order to process your notification and your information will be used solely for such limited purpose.